Introducing care designed to understand, relate to & promote health for all women.
Women, MD provides All-women physicians, nurses, and staff
- Annual exams
- Pre- and postnatal care
- Labor and delivery
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Treatment of menstrual irregularities
- Pelvic pain
- Endometrial Ablations (or non-invasive procedures) for excessive menstrual bleeding
- Laparoscopic gynecologic surgery
- Tubal ligation
- On-site ultrasound and sonographer
- On-site lab
Women, M.D. can help you with:
- Preventive Care
- Family Planning
- Endometriosis – The tissue that normally lines the uterus grows in other areas of the body. It can cause pain, irregular bleeding, and infertility.
- Menorrhagia – Excessive menstrual bleeding, often described as “heavy periods.”
- Dysmenorrhea – Pain associated with menstruation. Nausea and vomiting can be associated. Usually affects adolescent girls and older women.
- Fibroids – Nonmalignant growths in the uterus can cause irregular, painful periods.
- Pap smears – To detect changes within the cervix, including malignancies
- Smart Lipo
Conveniently located in Clear Lake, the skilled gynecologists, nurses, and professional staff are here for you. We proudly serve Clear Lake, League City, Friendswood, Pasadena, Deer Park, Dickinson, Pearland, Alvin, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Galveston, Texas City, La Marque, and Santa Fe, Texas.